V2CL VIRTUAL CLASSES and COLLABORATIVE LEARNING
AS A TEACHER YOU CAN JOIN A CLASS PROJECT.
We have a class project on the internet.
The basis of the project is to make students aged 16 to 20 work together using a language which is for none of them their native language.
- If your students’ native language is not English, you can join this project in the English language !
In each school, the V2CL class project is an activity under the control of a teacher who directs his (her) students.
The students’ work consists in 6 main steps :
- 1. Forming international groups of students (virtual classes)
- 2. Students' training and first communication
- 3. Presenting yourself
- 4. Working on a subjects decided by the teachers
- 5. In each country students can present their work to the school heads, press and TV
- 6. Say good-bye.
First of all, you are invited to divide your class into groups.
Each group of students is associated with students from others countries in a virtual class.
Here in an example of a virtual class :
Virtual class 04 : Madalin.Romania ; Vlad.Romania ; Claire.France ; Emilie.France ; Sara.Sweden ; Jessica.Sweden ; Malgorzata.Poland ; Ewa.Poland ; Natasha.Russia ; Julia.Russia ; Viola.Italy ; Veronica.Italy ; Akvile.Lithuania ; Edita.Lithuania ; Katrin.Germany ; Anna.Germany.
Contact : v2cl at laposte.net
If you are interested in joining this school project, have a look at the information and the subject on this web page :
If you need information, you are welcome.
Very truly yours.
Teacher and coordinator of the V2CL project.
SCHOOL : Lycée l’Oiselet in France.